Minor Surgery, Wound and Laceration Care
- Simple laceration repair for accidental cuts.
- Wound management, including burns, traumatic wounds, diabetic wounds, etc.
- In office minor surgical procedures include excisional biopsy, punch biopsy, excision of benign tumors, incision and drainage of abscesses.
- Cryotherapy which utilizes liquid nitrogen application to freeze benign skin lesions.
- Electrocautery which utilizes heat to remove or destroy skin lesions.
- Cautery to manage epistaxis (bloody nose)