US Immigration Exams
Visit us for an immigration medical exam: Call 215-230-7800
Doylestown Family Medicine offers an immigration medical exam by an approved civil surgeon of the Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services.
Services and Fees
Immigration Physical Examination is $195 and includes:
- Basic Physical Examination
- Vaccination status verification
- Blood draw for RPR (syphilis) lab test
- Certified and Sealed I-693 form
- Patient copy of I-693 form
- Copy of all laboratory testing
Additional services that might be required, including PPD testing (tuberculosis screening) and vaccinations, are not included in the above price, but they are offered and can be completed at our office for an additional fee.
Fees for additional services:
|Hep A Peds||$70|
|Hep B Peds||$65|
Make sure you bring:
- Valid government issued picture ID (passport preferred but US driver’s license is fine too)
- Proof of prior vaccinations if available
- Copies of test results related to viral titers if done
We offer two ways for the Tuberculosis screening which is required for applicants age 2 and older:
- Tuberculosis Skin Test ( PPD) – please note that this test requires you to come back to the office within 48-72 hours to be read and if the reading is greater than 5 mm of induration then a Chest X-ray will be required at an additional fee
- Quantiferon TB Gold – this is a blood test usually performed on patients that have had the BCG vaccine. This has to be done at an outside blood drawing center.
The RPR is required for applicants age 15 and older. However, applicants under age 15 may still require testing at the discretion of the civil surgeon.
Applicants require proof of vaccinations. The civil surgeon will review your vaccination history to determine if any other vaccines are require and/or if you need any blood titers (laboratory tests that proves if a person has immunity or antibodies for a particular disease). Additional vaccinations and blood titers are offered at an additional fee.